Automated Surveys and Feedback
Understand what your customers think through automated surveys and feedback.
Why set up automated feedback and surveys for your business?
How It Works
Bulk Calling/Trigger-Based Calling
Exotel Calls the Customer
User Enters DTMF Codes
Responses are Recorded in Realtime
Who should use our SMS platform?
Which Businesses Can Benefit from Automated Surveys and Feedback?
Asia’s most innovative companies use Exotel
Why Exotel is considered as the most reliable cloud communications company in India and Southeast Asia
How fast can I set up my account?
Usually, account activation takes 30 minutes. Here are the steps to follow -
1. Sign up for a trial
2. Verify your number and the virtual number assigned to your account
3. Complete your KYC
Once your KYC is verified (usually takes 30-45 minutes), you can start making/receiving calls and sending SMSes from your dashboard.
What are the inbound and outbound call charges?
Call charges for inbound and outbound calls are as follows:
For Indian customers
Pricing starts from**
Single-Leg Call Charges (Same Circle) - INR 0.40/min
Single-Leg Call Charges (Other Circle) -INR 0.75/min
**The prices vary based on volumes of calls. Talk to sales for more or sign up and test our free trial for 15 days
For International customers
Pricing varies on the country you want to make or receive calls from. Contact our international sales for pricing details.
Note: To get a correct price estimation based on your volumes and use case, please contact our sales team.
How does pricing work for the voice calls?
Exotel charges voice calls on a per-leg basis:
1. Inbound Calls - An Inbound call is a single-legged call ~ When a call lands on a customer-facing number, Exotel dials an agent number to connect the customer’s call.
2. Outbound calls - An Outbound call is a double-legged call ~ When an agent calls customer, Exotel first dials agent number and then dials the customer number to connect them over a virtual number.
How long does it take to set up a call management software?
A cloud call management software can be set up anywhere between 2 to 3 hours. In fact, we helped Zerodha set up their call management system within 3 hours.
How is a hosted contact centre software different from a traditional PBX or EPABX?
Compared to a traditional PBX system, the cloud telephony system allows you to pay for what you use, broadly through plans that suit business requirements or scale. Enterprises can talk to us (link below) for custom configurations to help large-scale teams engage better, or to support a host of use cases. All you need to get started with cloud telephony is a computer and internet connection.
Can I remove my business number from Truecaller's Spam list if I sign up for its Verified Business Caller ID?
The Verified Business Caller ID solution is not a spam removal solution rather is a brand
identity solution to ensure better identification, branding, and context to improve calling efficiency. It also helps prevent identity theft by scammers. The overall aim is to improve customer confidence and not to whitelist spam numbers. Crossing the spam threshold that is visible through an additional spam score tag on incoming call screens doesn't limit all the features offered as part of the solution.
How to choose the best OTP service provider in India?
Choosing a reliable OTP service provider in India is the key to implement a robust authentication system. Below are some of the important factors to consider:
1. Delivery and Latency Rates: Always choose a provider that can assure you of better OTP delivery rates and lower latency rates.
2. Flexible APIs: If you are implementing an OTP authentication system using APIs, then make sure that your OTP service provider’s APIs are flexible and easy to implement in your backend systems.
3. Data Security: Your customers’ data should be your number one priority. Always choose a provider that is ISO certified and exercises enterprise-grade security practices.
4. Scalability: Always choose a provider that can quickly scale up or down according to your business needs.
5. Customer Service: Choose an OTP service provider that values your time and truly cares about your success. Always ask if you are getting timely support in case you run into problems.
What is the UL VNO License and in which circle we have the license?
UL VNO is a Unified License Virtual Network Operator. UL VNO license enables us to offer full fledged telecom services by the network of NSO (Network Service Operator) like Airtel, Tata etc.
We now have an UL VNO license in the Karnataka circle under entity name Veeno Communications Private Limited.
Why use an SMS API?
SMS APIs are used to allow web applications to send and receive text messages through logic written for standard web frameworks. In simple words, SMS API helps to send and receive messages from the web using SMS API gateways.
How does SMS API work?
The SMS API is a HTTP based REST API which allows you to trigger SMSes using actions/buttons at your internal application. An SMS API is something like a code that allows communication between one platform to another. Think of it as a friendship between two people, a bond is created and then knowledge or information is shared.